Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 weeks into the year

I cheated a bit on my weigh in tracker. I'm using yesterday morning's weigh in, instead of this morning because with birthday cake and ice cream sitting around my house I was weak. So I lost one pound. Hopefully next week will be a bit of a bigger number. It is coming off so SLOW! A little frustrating. I wasn't very good on working out this week. I didn't exercise Monday. It was our anniversary and I thought I'd find some time, but the time that was available when I should have run, I really didn't feel like it. So I didn't. I also didn't get any time to exercise on Thursday because I was using that window of time to make Jerry's birthday cake. So when this morning came I really had about zip desire to go out an run. But I knew if I missed today, next week would be that much harder. I ran 6.2 miles. Once I got going I felt good and I thought my pace was pretty good till I looked down at my watch. Embarrassingly slow! But at least I did it. I guess I should be proud of myself for that. Hopefully next week won't be so slow because I'll be better about working out during the week.

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm sure you watch the biggest loser... Once those girls get under 180 the weightloss tapers off a lot. Don't be discouraged by small numbers, be excited for them because 1-2 lbs a week is a very healthy weight loss. All it means is that you're less likely to put it back on

    ReplyDelete