Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Year down!

One year of living a healthy different life down just eternity to go!! The past few weeks I have not been good at all!! Enjoying Christmas a little to much. Kim said she thinks she is retaining water I think I may be retaining SUGAR!! I enjoyed all the treats and goodies and food a little to much!! Back on the wagon tomorrow!

I got a Wii Fit for Christmas and starting tomorrow it will be well used. I determined not to let myself go. I am going to gain weight, but I am hoping to stay in shape so hopefully it will not take as long to get back into shape!

January 2010


December 2010
4 months pregnant

January 2011
5 months pregnant

I had to take one last picture of me in regular non maternity clothes! These are the only pants that I can still wear. I did buy some maternity pants, only one pair fits, the rest fall right off. I am not just gaining in my tummy it spreads. It spread with all my kids! I am not blessed to only gain a basketball! I gain every which place possible!

My long term goal starts off by staying active while pregnant. And then once I have the baby to set up races to keep me motivated and leading up to a half marathon next December. My goal is to be back to pre preggo weight by this time next year! But for now I really am going to enjoy each day. This may be my last pregnancy and I want to be thankful for this wonderful gift! Even though I may not enjoy every moment of it, I can still be thankful!

3 comments:

  1. What a difference a year makes. Even being 5 months pregnant you are still smaller than when you started last January. Good job and great goals. We're going to do awesome this year girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korina you look great! Even with a prego belly. Just think, you could be like me... people keep assuming I've only got a couple weeks left and when I tell them my due date the walk away with foot in mouth syndrome. It is actually really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I remember being pregnant with Sydney at the Trunk or Treat (still not due till Feb.) One sweet sister saw me and said, "Oh, sister, you look like you're going to pop! Are you due any day. Uh, nope. Not for 3 more months! Pretty embarrassing for both of us. We love those comments don't we:)

    ReplyDelete