Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mid Week Check in

Monday- Soon as I finally rolled out of bed put on my workout clothes! That way I was already dressed to workout! Good news: Workout, ate almost good all day, and drank my liquids. Bad news- did eat a few french fries :( just like 2 or 3 they were yummy.

Tuesday- Was not feeling so hot. So I decided to make this my day off from working out since I felt gross and I get 2 free days a week Sunday always and I guess I will just whatever other day! Eating wise did good.

Wednesday- Well already worked out! So far eating good.

I have loss some weight but you will have to wait till Friday!

The Wii Fit has really helped I can workout at home, and not have to take my kids out in the cold or find someone to watch them. And you have to stamp each day that you workout, and if you don't he says what happen to yesterday?? Kind of makes me accountable for my actions. And if you gain weight it makes you answer questions on why you gained. I found that out on Monday after my eating craze of Christmas break! Luckily today was the total opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment