Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 2 weigh in

I only lost 2 pounds this week. Even though it isn't a lot I'm still happy about it. It put me in the next weight decade, which was my goal for the week. And if I combine last week and this week that means 5 pounds in two weeks. I'll take that. It's a good weight loss, but the bummer is that I'm still so much more than I was before the holidays. That's ok though. If I can keep it up and do another 5 pounds in the next two weeks that would be 10 pounds this month. I'll definitely take that.
This morning I went running by myself. I sometimes like running by myself, but at the same time there is no one there that I have to keep up with, or making me run instead of walk. But I did it today and it actually felt great. I didn't push myself SUPER fast, but I had planned on 5 miles and I did 6 instead. I also included some pretty steep hills (behind the temple - killer! This next week is going to be hard - weekends are hard anyway, then Monday is our anniversary and Thursday is Jerry's birthday. That's partly why I did the extra mile. Every little bit helps.

2 comments: