Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Month, New Year, New Goals, New Dedication!!

Jan. 1, 2010

Jan. 1, 2010

Jan. 1, 2011

Jan, 1, 2011

So...! It is a new year! Can you believe we started this blog a whole year ago. I remember starting it and the motivation, and excitement it gave. It has been a great year. So I am re-dedicating myself. Like I said before I haven't given up, but I've taken a little vacation from any self control. I had hoped all the changes I had made would be permanent, and I wouldn't revert to old habits, but darn, I did. I'm not going to beat myself up over it, just going to call it like it is, move onward and upward. The new year pictures aren't the best. I can tell I'm totally bloated from eating all the bad food that I've eaten.
Today I did get on the treadmill and ran 2 miles, and walked 1. Honestly, it felt GREAT! It helped me to eat better for the rest of the day too. I'm excited to get back into the groove of things.

We stayed at my in-laws last night so I completely forgot to weigh in this morning because we weren't in our routine. I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I am not quite sure how much I weigh, but I have a ballpark idea. My goal is to get down to a specific weight by the last weigh in for January. I think it will be about 13 pounds that I'll have to lose. I know that sounds like a LOT in a month, but I also know that hopefully a lot of this holiday weight will come off in the first two weeks.

I'm excited to start running more again, and hit the gym hard again. I want to go swimming again - once I get the stitches out of my head. (Yes, two more cysts were removed last Monday- now they're all gone)

I'm also really excited (remind me I said this when I'm having withdrawls) to eat better. I'm sick of going to bed feeling bloated and with a tummy ache because I've over eaten.

I also want to focus on getting more sleep. This is always such a hard one for me. I am such a night owl, and my family are early birds.

I'm very excited about 2011. It's going to be a great year, and I know that you two are preggers, but I really want us to keep up on this blog throughout the year. If I do have a baby this year I want to keep it up even while I'm pregnant to keep me from gaining the 50 pounds that I usually do with pregnancies. This bog is I think one of the main things that kept me on track in 2010, I want it to continue

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2011

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I so need to get on the train! I have been terrible! I am also very nervous about getting on the scale tomorrow morning!! But I have plan! I need to get my butt on here and start once again!

    ReplyDelete