Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sarah's midweek

This week, so far, has been easier than last week already. I ran 3 miles again on Monday and I shaved off a good couple minutes from my time last week. It was so hard last week, and it was still hard this week, but not so bad once I got going. I did weights yesterday. Good, but probably could have been more effective if I hadn't decided to clean the garage at the same time. haha. The weight stuff is in the garage so while I'm out there I see all the mess, so between sets I go clean a pile of junk, and I'd get sidetracked. At least I still did it.
I have a weight goal in mind for this week, and so far I'm on track to reach it. Yea!
I'm running 3 miles today, planning to go swimming tomorrow, run Fri. (Or speed walk) Then 5 miles Sat. There's potential for a big eating weekend coming up. It's our anniversary on Monday, so we're going to stay at a hotel on Sunday night. I will eat and splurge a bit on our anniversary, but I won't go overboard. It helps that Jerry is really motivated right now. That will help me to do better too.

p.s. I changed my picture on the side, sorry it's HUGE. I tried, but couldn't figure how to make it smaller.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that picture its cute! You are doing awesome! Already hit your goal this week YAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete