Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly check in

I did not do too hot at the beginning of the week, and my eating was horrible. BUT by the end of the week I got back in gear a little bit. I rode the bike yesterday and lifted some weights and it was a nice change. I didn't do a long run today but I did do a nice, good walk with the kids. I had wanted to get out before Jerry left to go golfing this morning to get my run in, but since I was up with some sick kids throughout the night, and my hubby was wonderful and let me sleep in I didn't get up till way late. Still it was a good walk. I am going to kick into gear next week. I will try to get my end of the month pictures taken today or tomorrow too. As far as the weigh in - I gained 3 pounds. Not good, but actually considering where I was last Saturday morning (remember I used Thursday mornings weight last week) I actually did go down. So for the month of January I only lost 3 pounds. Not wonderful, but oh, well, at least it's in the right direction. My goal for February is to lose 5 pounds, since I'm realizing it's coming off slower than expected.

2 comments:

  1. I think we're all a little exhausted. =) You and Korina had a great year last year and even though you're getting off to a slow start you're doing great again.

    ReplyDelete