Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still here!

I am still here! Last week we went out of town and I forgot to weigh before we left. Then I wasn't dare going to use a post vacation weigh in for my weigh in! So I just waited till this week. I worked out about 4 times this week. I have been getting light headed, so after I get done working out I drink a HUGE glass of KOOL-AID!! I laugh every time thinking, "Why did you even workout if you are drinking kool-aid now!" I am trying to shift thinking. Before I was working out to loose weight. Not really to stay in shape or to get into shape. I am TRYING to think that if I continue to workout then I will hopefully not have has hard time, after the baby comes getting back into my pants. Today we had fun. Katelynn rode her bike and Aiden was in the stroller, scooter, or running next to her. Gary ran next to the kids and we did just about 2 miles as a family. It felt good to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather and get a workout in!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing great! And you're right, it will be easier to get back into your pants after the baby, especially if you keep it up

    ReplyDelete