Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a week!!

So, working out this week has been a challenge, as with any other week. I did not do the traditional workout like I wanted to but I think I got plenty of exercise. I have spent most of the week cleaning. On Wednesday I finally had all of the laundry done and my room clean so I decided it was time to get the room ready for baby. At first, I was just getting rid of clutter, but Teagan decided I needed to do more. He ended up pulling down my dresser, tv and all. The back of the dresser broke so we had to pull out all the drawers and fix it. Since all the drawers were out and the tv was on my bed I took advantage of it and rearranged the room. We now have room for the baby stuff and playpen...which is a miracle because the room is not that big.

Thursday I rested because after moving furniture...including my king sized bed all by myself I was super sore and tired. Friday I did get on the treadmill for 15 minutes.

As a result, I have not gained weight this week. Now if I can just keep it that way until Friday I'll be feeling great.

2 comments:

  1. You have had a busy week. Good job! Your baby is going to be here before you know it! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on getting things ready! I have nothing ready!!

    ReplyDelete