Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's that time of year!

the sick bug has swept through our house this last week. I am so sick of listening to coughing, cleaning up snotty noses, having coughing children wake in the middle of the night and want to sleep with me (and cough all over me) and doing breathing treatments throughout the day. I think we're on the tail end of it though. Sadly, it's been a good excuse to miss out on exercising. It has been SO BITTER cold outside, and I didn't want to go running outside with the kids being so sick, and the treadmill was outside in our backyard since last night and I got lazy and didn't want to deal with the wind and cold. ENOUGH of my excuses - I was lazy. I DID finally exercise today and it felt great. I went 5 miles on the treadmill, only ran 2, but that's what felt good on my feet. I haven't had their sickness, but felt kinda BLAAA (for lack of a better word) the last couple days, and I think a lot of it was that I wasn't exercising, I let laziness take over. Much better day today. Wish me luck on the weigh in, don't know how good it will be, but I'll try!
p.s. I still haven't posted my pics - I'm going to have Hayden take my picture in a minute and then I'll post the new month picture.

3 comments:

  1. Good job for doing it today!! I know how hard it is to get your booty in gear when you're tired and dealing with illness. NOT FUN. I am jealous. I tried to get on the treadmill this week and realized my belly is so big that I can't. LOL... I waddle and my legs are too far apart. I tried to walk with them closer and it just made me feel like I have to pee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kim. That is a funny visual. I totally remember that feeling. Soon enough your baby will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for now I'm settling with hand weights and Wii fit

    ReplyDelete