Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mid week report!!

What is it about getting off your lazy behind and exercising that makes you crave all the bad food?? I start walking and all of a sudden I want chocolate, taco bell, whatever junk food I can get my hands on. It is just WRONG! LOL

I've been pretty good. The only thing I've had is one of my See's chocolates per day. I can't let them go to waste and I am of course sharing them so I get rid of them faster. Knowing I get that tiny piece of chocolate at night if I'm good during they day helps me fight all the other cravings.

Walking is not easy. I'm carrying this kid so low that it just kills my back. I've been looking for a belly band that will fit, but it looks like I'm gonna have to order it online.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, See's chocolates are too good to just let them go to waste. I think that's the perfect reward for doing good throughout the day. Better than me eating as much as I could in one day over the holidays. I think that might have contributed a lot to my wonderful holiday weight gain:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I do that sometimes. When there's too much junkfood in the house I just try to down it so I don't have it lingering. The smart thing would be to throw it away, but that would be wasting such yummy treats. =)

    ReplyDelete