Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Still Here - Dec. pics.

Yes, I'm still here. I haven't given up completely, but I have been HORRIBLE with my eating and non-exercising, basically this whole month. I had been so bad that I really was avoiding the scale because I didn't want to see what the damage was. But this morning I bit the bullet and weighed myself. NOT PRETTY! Honestly it wasn't as bad as I'd been expecting considering all the junk I've been eating, but still, not good. I'm not going to change my ticker till January 1st. It will be a big gain, but it will also be a new starting point. Truly I am a little disappointed in myself for how I've totally reverted back to old habits this month, but I also was looking at the pictures below and I still have come a long way since January, and I'm not done yet!
p.s. sorry about the great pictures for Dec. Hayden took them as we were heading out the door one day, and Sydney refused to move.

Jan. 2010

Dec. 2010

Jan. 2010

Dec. 2010

3 comments:

  1. girl, you've lost so much that it doesn't matter. You still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look terrific!

    FYI, last Friday I ate 3 cupcakes from Sprinkles. One right after the other.

    Just saying...

    ReplyDelete