Thursday, August 5, 2010

January/ August pictures!





Once again it's a new month. I don't know where July went, but it went quickly. On the bright side I did make my goal of losing 3 pounds this month, but on the down side, I gained 5 pounds before losing those 3. This month has been full of vacations, but I am about back to where I started. I get frustrated sometimes because I feel like I'm working SO hard just to be maintaining. What would happen if I totally gave up? I think I'd gain all the weight back so quickly. I guess that's all the more motivation to keep working hard and make this a lifestyle change, so it's habit.
So my new goal for the month of August is a big one. I've got to get out of this decade!!! I know that doesn't sound like such a big goal, but I've been in this decade of weight ever since the last weekend in April! Over 3 months! So frustrating. It probably would have been good if we'd done measurements because I can see differences in pictures and pants fit much looser than they did then. And I haven't given up. I'm SO close. I don't care if it is only by 1/2 a pound, I'll get into the next decade!!
As far as workout goals, I'm going to continue my goal of running/ walking at least 5 miles 3 times per week. I've been doing that for the last 2 weeks and it has been hard, but good.

3 comments:

  1. the pictures don't do you justice. In person you are looking so skinny! You look good in the pics...don't get me wrong, but seriously, you look amazing! I think you can meet your goal. Just change your routine a little bit. Maybe switch days you do things every once in a while because your body can get used to the routine

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, sarah! you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you look great! You are doing so awesome. And you will reach your goal with no problem! And I love the shorts so cute!!

    ReplyDelete