Friday, August 13, 2010

It worked!!

I think switching up my routine a little bit helped this week. All I really did was change the days that I lift weights, and I changed the weight exercising a little bit too. But it paid off!!! I lost 1 1/2 pounds - yippee!! Finally I reached my "pre-Utah" weight, and even passed it by 1/2 pound. Now I'm on my way. I'm so close to the next decade - SO CLOSE! I hope I can get there by next week, but I won't hold my breath. It's probably going to be a big eating weekend unfortunately. With dinner party tonight, and we're going to my cousin's for dinner on Sunday I already feel my will power getting weaker by the minute. I went 5 miles on Monday and on Thursday, and I'll be running 6 or 7 miles tomorrow so I'll reach that goal of going 5 miles 3 times each week.
It was a little scary running on my own last Saturday. I hadn't realized how dark it is at 5:10 until I had to do it alone. It will be nice to run with Korina, Monta, and Marlo tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that changing things up worked!! You are going to be to your goal in no time!!

    ReplyDelete