Friday, August 13, 2010

New Low!!

I lost 5lbs!! The 4 that I gained at girls camp and one additional pound!! I am so close to my goal! I can't wait to be there!! But last night I made my training schedule for the half marathon. So I am hoping that gets me back into the groove of things. And gets my spirits up!! This Saturday I am running 3 miles then walking 3 and every Saturday it goes up a mile until 6 miles then I will spend a few weeks there. And then 8, 10, 12, 6,5 then Half Marathon! I just made the next 3 months fly by!! :) I am little nervous about the run tomorrow. Running the last half marathon was such a accomplishment and I know this one be just as great I just need to get motivated.

1 comment:

  1. You are motivated! You are doing so great, you'll reach your goal in no time! Good job.

    ReplyDelete