Friday, August 20, 2010

Supporting

Here is the question.. Is it important to support fellow ward members??? The Answer is of course!! So when a young member of our ward works at a Pizza Place, you have no choice, but to support this youth. If no one got pizza then they would not need as many employees, which in turn he may loose his job. Then I would feel guilty for not supporting my fellow ward members. Due to being the nicest person in the world(YUP that's Me) I felt it is was my responsibility to get pizza. AND YES it was a sacrifice, but you have to do that at times. I already feel better!!


This week was a hard week to stay motivated. I guess I just needed a vacation from being good all the time. So I am going to find the smallest font possible to write in my loss/gain. I gained 5lbs AHHHHHHHHHH! Not very happy with this. So I need to get motivated. So I am a little nervous making this deal. But I have to get motivated. So I am giving myself one month to reach my goal. If I am not there then Kim and Sarah you both get a night out with your husbands. That means 10 crazy kids. So I have to hit my goal by September 24, 2010 or you guys all get to go our on the 25th. Now I have to get motivated!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm torn! I really want you to reach your goal, but I also really want a night out! Hmm, do I help or sabotage??? Of course I'll help. You know you'll lose the weight you gained this next week if we can just be good!! This was a hard week for everyone. Give yourself a little break once in a while. I really would not be surprised if changes in ward callings really added to our vacation week, along with so many other factors. But I'll take any excuse I can!

    ReplyDelete