Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is my problem????

I have been so bad this week with giving in to cravings. What is wrong with me? Where has my motivation gone. I think part of the problem has been that I've been waiting too long in between meals, so by the time I eat I'm starving and I just grab the quickest, easiest, most unhealthy choice. Time to go shopping and get some healthy food in the house. But that's only part of the problem. I just seem to be catering to my sweet tooth. Part of me feels like I should just give up for the week and start fresh on Monday. But that is how I got to be 50 pounds heavier than I am now. At least I have not stopped working out. In fact I have been really good with my workouts. Monday I ran 5 miles. The whole thing! And I did weight lifting. Tuesday was Zumba and I walked a mile on the treadmill too when I got home. And today I ran 3.1 miles and I also did some weight lifting. So wish me luck with the rest of the week. I'm SO close to my monthly goal, but I don't think I'll be reaching it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment