Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sarah's mid-week

I'm almost back to my pre- Utah vacation (aka bingefest) weight. I can't believe it's taken this long. But I did really enjoy. I think if I hadn't gone on vacation this last weekend I might actually be there by now. That's ok though. Ya gotta live right? Last weekend on our campout I really didn't eat that healthy at all! But one positive thing is that I did go running on Saturday. I ran 5 miles pushing Sydney in the stroller. It was hard because it was so hilly and such a highter elevation, but it also felt so good to do it.
Monday I ran 3 miles and walked 2, yesterday I went to zumba (can I just say I love it) and did some weights, and today I plan to run 4 miles and walk 1.
Another fail for the week is that I made some delicious Amish friendship bread. Ooh, that stuff is too good. I ate way too much of it. It made two loaves and our family easily finished off the whole first loaf. I immediately froze the second loaf so it wouldn't be staring me in the face all day. What a mean mom I am huh. That was the first thing my kids asked for when they woke up. We'll have it Saturday.
Yesterday I was back at my weight in weight, but this morning I'm 1 pound up. Dang bread! :) Hopefully I'll be back to my pre Utah weight by Friday morning, then I can feel like I'm back on track.
I'll try to get my new month pictures posted later today or tomorrow, and my new month goals. I have a doosy I'm working on!

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna rock it! It doesn't matter what the goal is, you always seem to meet it. By the way, I had to throw away my bread dough because of our trip so if you have extra I would love some!

    ReplyDelete