Thursday, August 12, 2010

Does moving furniture count??

Monday I got my tush out of bed and worked out.... Tuesday the same, Wednesday...NO WAY I was up till 2am with Sarah, so glad I slept in, Thursday, I slept. When I woke up I had a mixture of nausea and hunger pangs...not fun. So, after that went away we began moving more stuff, sorting, packing, etc. By 4 o'clock I was DONE! I came home and took a nap.

My eating has been awful!! When at home I eat healthy, but I cannot seem to eat a lot. I'll take like 2 bites and then I'm done, then maybe an hour later I feel like I'm starving, but again, I cannot eat much. I have not been drinking enough water. =(

Somehow I've gotta get rid of the 2 glasses of soda I drank on the way home from Cali. We stopped outside of Barstow and I had to drink it to get some energy so I could get us home. It worked. About 10 minutes after finishing the soda I was wired.

I'm not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow because I know I haven't lost anything. I haven't been on the scale, but I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment