Saturday, August 28, 2010

Out of the loop!

I feel so alone!! I packed my scale, anytime I even think about working out I get nauseous, and now I'm not in the neighborhood either! On top of that, I can't post any real weightloss because I'm prego. I can't wait till this 12 weeks is over. I have been such a wimp because I've never really had morning sickness before and now I do...well all except the throwing up. That is not happening, but I do get sick to my stomach and feel the need to lay down a lot. If think if I were actually working out I probably would throw up. In th mean time I have been cleaning, packing, sorting, and moving stuff. By one o'clock I usually need a nap. I know I am down 5 lbs, but my belly won't go away. I am 10 weeks people!! It shouldn't be popping out yet. It is so bad I have people asking me what I'm having!! Thank goodness I'm prego and not just fat or I might be offended. LOL

You girls are gonna do great in the half. I know that 6 miles was hard this morning, but keep it up! You know it gets easier. Especially when you don't have to go so early in the morning.

Since Skyler lost his job I have to say he and I have both been horrible about exercising. We have been forced to eat right because we have no money for junk food and my parents are dieting so no junk food available to us either. Although, the jello I got has satisfied some of my sweet tooth. With that said, I have to think of goals so I'm going to set goals for the week.

Goal #1 - at least go on a walk 3-4 nights

Goal #2 - DRINK MORE WATER - I get so nauseous I forget to drink

That's it for now. We'll see how that goes. =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad. I wish you were still in the neighborhood too, but I guess we have to look at the blessings instead, so it's good you have someplace to stay right now, but yeah, it still makes me sad. The heat, and all the packing, cleaning etc is probably adding to the morning sickness, OR maybe it just means you have a little girl this time! I don't really get morning sickness either, but I did get a little more nauseauss (I don't know how to spell that) with my girls - nothing major, but enough to notice a little difference.
    I think those goals are great, it will probably make a big difference too, just by going on a walk and drinking more water. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start to feel better soon!! I dread getting pregnant for the fact, I am not ready to be sick!!! Hopefully you will feel better once you hit the 12 week mark. Good luck on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete