Friday, August 27, 2010

Korina Weigh In

Thursday was a day full of temptation! We went to the park with some friends which was full of cupcakes, cookies, rice crispy treats and pizza! And I can't lie Maylee did not eat all of her slice so I had a few bites. And it was yummy. Then on our way home we stopped at Sonic and I got a drink. Then that night my Dad had swimming party at his house, which meant more food! But luckily okay maybe not luckily because I hate feeling sick, but my stomach was hurting, so I could not go crazy. So when I stepped on the scale I lost 6lbs!! That is the 5 I gained last week plus one additional pound! Which puts 4lbs from my goal!! I am so close, I just want to get there!!! Part of me wants to be really good this weekend then just get there. But what I have planned for tonight, there is no way I am going to be good. So maybe just one bad meal. I am going to attempt it. Tomorrow we are running 5miles. Then the whole month of September 6miles every Saturday bettering our time each time.

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you didn't gain any weight yesterday, and that you lost so much this week. I knew you would lose it all this week. YAY! You're going to reach your goal in no time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! You are doing great! You'll get to your goal next week if you hit it hard.

    ReplyDelete