Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does sugar taste SO good??

OK, I've avoided it long enough. I guess I'd better do my weigh in results. I knew it wasn't going to be a "losing" week, because I lost the battle with food ALL week long. It was just a little break and and I'll be back and strong next week. I have to because I only have 1 1/2 weeks to get down into the next decade. It will be tough. I gained 4 pounds!!!! YUCK!! (Thanks for the tip Korina) So, I should be good this weekend, and not eat bad at all. But ha, yeah right. Like that's going to happen. I'm feeling weak. But on the bright side, I can tell it's a temporary break, and I've also been working out HARD all week long. I hate to think what would happen if I just totally gave up, ate anything I wanted and didn't work out. I don't want to go back to where I was, so I just have to remember how I felt when we started this.

2 comments:

  1. Next week we are going to rock!! And I don't mean Rocky Road!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need to take a break. While they are costly I know you'll get your self control back and rock it this week

    ReplyDelete