Monday, August 16, 2010

HELP!!!

I pigged out this weekend. Not good. I've been craving sweets all day. I didn't give in. I ran 5 miles. Still didn't give in to the cravings. Right before dinner I was starving, making dinner and Sydney wanted some of the Friendship Bread that has been sitting on my counter all day, that I've been craving all day. I gave her a little piece and ate just a tiny little bit of the bread, and that's all it took. Before I knew it I had eaten several slices of the bread. The good news is that it's gone now, can't tempt me. Bad news is that my sweet tooth is still craving. Jerry went shopping and brought home a little pint sized ice cream. I can't just let it sit in the freezer all week! I don't think it will stay there till Saturday.
(Ok, I don't think I really want help right now. Right now I REALLY want to eat that ice cream. I don't think it will make it till tomorrow morning let alone Saturday.)

1 comment: