Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost back!

I am so proud of myself! I turned down ice cream last night!!! To be honest I wasn't even too tempted - surprising! I am almost back to my low. Only 3 pounds to go, and it's only Wednesday morning. Don't know if I'll get there for sure by Friday morning, but at least I'll be closer. And hopefully by Sept. 1st I'll be at my goal of being in the next decade, which means I have to be relatively good this weekend.
I'm a little bummed because I did something to my knee. It has been hurting since about Saturday, some times more than others. I am not quite sure if I should run today, or just do something else? I get afraid that if I don't do some sort of cardio the weight won't come off. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about your knee. If you need to go to the doctor I can watch the kids. And you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete