Monday, August 23, 2010

Kim's Update

I did it!! I packed my scale. To be honest, I'm very afraid to look at it right now. Morning sickness hits hard every once in a while. Some days are better than others...today is a better day. I have not officially exercised AT ALL in 2 weeks!! I would love to get back on track, but I've still got a ton of work to do and I need all the energy I can muster to do it.

My eating habits have been awful...or at least they seem to be. I don't know. I'm not eating junk food but I'm eating quite often. I find I can't eat a lot in one sitting so I end up eating like 6 meals a day. I've been eating right before bed because if I don't I end up waking up at 2-3 am starving. My belly is getting bigger but I don't know if that is because my body has decided to pop out or if I'm just getting fatter. Hmmm.... maybe I should unpack that scale. LOL

Well, I hope you guys have an awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment