Friday, August 6, 2010

Kim's Weigh In

I was doing pretty good until last night. I have very little hope of losing anything this weekend because it is Skyler's birthday. We went to the drive in with the kids last night and Skyler forgot to pack my water!!! All we had was soda and I was so thirsty so I drank about 1/2 can. Not bad, but enough to make me retain water and not lose anything today. I have to be very careful about soda now. Luckily I don't crave it AT ALL. In fact last night I had to force myself to drink it. I would have bought water except all they had was Arrowhead and it was just put in the cooler and it was warm...not cool. I hate arrowhead water.

Anyway, on Monday I was up 5 lbs from my weigh in last Friday. Today I am down 4 of the 5. I haven't exercised this week, but I have every intention of getting up on Monday and doing it. I have all kinds of excuses why I didn't get out every day, but the truth is, I'm honestly scared to go out by myself because I know I don't work nearly as hard as I do when I have people there pushing me. I know RIDICULOUS!

I have a doc appointment on September 2 so my goal is to be out of this decade before that appointment. I have 3 lbs to go. I would love to be about 210-215 and I actually think I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it! This is the time! I'm impressed that you lost 4 of the 5 pounds you gained last weekend, without much exercise. Good job.

    ReplyDelete