Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kim's Weigh In

Ugggg!!! Morning sickness...well my kind has officially set in. I have no appetite, nothing looks good, then all of a sudden I get super hungry to the point of almost passing out, or at least feeling like I'm going to, then I eat, then I get nausea, and the nausea causes me to not eat. Isn't that a fun little cycle I go through every day.

Despite all of that I drank soda this week which is never a good thing for my weigh in and I haven't been eating exactly healthy. So what this all boils down to is.... I didn't lose anything this week. I'm not that worried about it. I've had way too much to worry about this week so I definitely won't add weight loss to it. =)

I'm glad you girls had a good week! Good luck on reaching your goals!

1 comment:

  1. You are having a awful week. I am sorry Kim. This is the time you wish there was DVD that you could skip a few scenes just to know why you are having to go through this and it all works out!!

    ReplyDelete