Thursday, August 12, 2010

Late mid week report - sarah

I was enjoying a great day in California yesterday so I couldn't do my mid week report. This has been a hard week as far as temptations go. And I haven't been strong at all. Tuesday night at the Relief Society Meeting I HAD to give in to the delicious dessert. It was well worth it. Then yesterday we were in California, and really it is hard to eat good when my mind is on vacation. I didn't eat horribly, but my dinner was too large, and I could have done without the Chocolate malt at 11:30 at night. But it was delicious, and I'm not going to beat myself up over it.
Even though I've given into some temptations I haven't completely gone into pigout mode. I consider that a success. Also, even though it's been a busy week I've managed to continue working out every day. I've also mixed up my routine a little bit hoping to see a little more results.
As of this morning I am at my weigh in weight from last week, and that is after eating bad late last night, so I have a little bit of hope of losing this one pound today for the weigh in tomorrow.

2 comments: