Thursday, September 30, 2010

Late check in

I was going to write last night for my mid-week check in, but forgot. This week has been good so far. I tell ya, I'm loving swimming. It feels great, and maybe it's just me, but I feel a little tighter - who knows if it's from swimming or something else, but I can tell it's a good work out. I did my first run on Tuesday. I ran a little over a mile. It felt great, and there were no problems. I am going to do just 2 miles today, but it will be hard to keep it to 3 on Saturday.
I had been eating good this week till this morning when my visiting teacher came and brought chocolate chip cookies. It's rude not to eat them right? Especially since she made them this morning just for me:) I had to do my part to eat them. They are delicious though. Right now I'm not regretting it, but tomorrow morning I will be I'm sure. Seems like I have to work so hard and eat so perfectly to lose one pound in a week, but if I give in and have a few cookies, ok, maybe 5, I gain 3 pounds in that same week, even if I'm still working out and eating good the rest of the time. I might be using this mornings weight for my weigh in if I'm not happy with Sat. number.

1 comment:

  1. That would be rude to refuse a cookie! You are doing awesome. I am scared what tomorrow holds!

    ReplyDelete