Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kim's update

I haven't posted in a while! You guys are doing awesome and I'm so glad you guys have found such a large group to do the race with. I was considering it, but then Skyler and I discovered we may still end up going to Disneyland. He has no job prospects so far and the holidays are around the corner which means most of the stuff popping up is temporary.

Skyler and I are going to start walking every morning probably next week because this week is super busy. I'm gonna start posting prego pics and stats now that I can go to the doc. That should be interesting, right? =) My goal for this pregnancy is the same as the last...DON'T GAIN ANYTHING. My doc was fine with it last time so I'm sure he'll be fine with it this time. I'll be a zumba this week as long as I don't have a doc appointment. I'm not sure how soon I can get it so we'll see.

Keep up the good work!!

2 comments:

  1. YOu will have to let us know how the doctor appointment goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your preggo pics every month. That's something I always thought of doing with every pregnancy, but haven't for some reason. That's also good that you and Skylar will go walking every morning. It's like a mini date to start the day off right. Can't beat time alone with your hubby. You guys should do the Turkey Trot with us on Thanksgiving. Even if you walk it, it would be very fun. Your boys could even do it too! Let us know about your doctor appt.

    ReplyDelete