Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday!!

I made it through the first week of being back on the wagon. OK, That is a total lie! I still ate bad on Monday because it was a holiday, and it is only Friday and I'm going to The Cheesecake Factory tonight, so really I ate good for 3 days. Yippee! But this week I did lose 5 of the many pounds I had gained. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I can get it all off. I'm not going to stress though. As long as I don't gain I will try not to get discouraged because it isn't coming off as fast as I'd like. I did love going to the gym a couple times this week. I hope to keep that up. Hopefully I won't spoil it all this weekend!
Oh, by the way - I realized I lied. I never put up my new month picture on Wednesday, but I'll have Jerry take my pic today and get it up either tonight or tomorrow. PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment