Friday, September 3, 2010

Weigh in after a rough week

HORRIBLE! I had such a bad eating week. Threw caution to the wind and ate everything in sight. No surprise that I gained weight - a lot! I almost don't dare write it, or even change my ticker. I know this isn't permanent weight gain, and hopefully I'll lose at least half of it next week, if I am good I can. I'm starting to feel my motivation come back a little bit. I've been overly stressed about EVERYTHING this week. I just need to take a deep breath and relax. I did continue working out this week, but I could tell my heart wasn't completely in it. I went to the gym yesterday and it was good going there. I did the bike and eliptical. It's good to change things up. I am going to try to go to the gym 2 times each week and do something different, possibly swimming. That would be very fun and a good way to change things up. I might go during the day, or I might go at night right before bed, but I'll chill out and try not to get too stressed about when I'll fit it in.
I haven't done my new picture for the month yet, and to be honest I feel so bloated and yucky right now that I have no desire. BUT I promise I will do my new month picture by Wednesday of next week, no matter what. I don't want to get out of the habit, and I have to be accountable when I do bad too.

By the way, I gained 9 pounds this week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah I am sorry! You really do look so good and have came so far. Even though this week was crazy you still exercised every day and that is awesome. You are doing great! You will have all this week gone by Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Don't worry!! The worry to lose weight will just stress you out more! Be accountable, but don't beat yourself up. I am sure that the weight gain is just the stress you've been dealing with. Calm down, make your schedule and totally enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete