Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Midweek report - Sarah

This week has been a little better than last week. I've just been struggling with my eating. I'm just SO munchy. I didn't do very good Monday. I was craving sugar so bad that I actually resorted to searching in my fridge and found an old tub of frosting. I had a spoon of it, but spit it out because it was so old and disgusting!! That's when I resorted to just giving in and having some cookies. Is that the sign of a desperate/pathetic woman or what. No excuse for myself, I just NEEDED some sugar.
But since then I've been pretty good, just too munchy. I went to the gym early Monday morning before Jerry went to work, and I also today. I am totally loving going to the gym and swimming. It is a great workout, but I have noticed I have a huge appetite on those days. Hopefully it's cause I'm burning so many calories:)! I'm probably just giving myself an extra excuse for eating more.
Yesterday I ran 3 miles outside with Sydney, and then walked an extra mile after that.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to get out early since Jerry doesn't have to leave till 7:00 (yay!) If I have energy I will also try to go to Zumba. I haven't been in 3 weeks, and I miss it.

So not much to report, but it's keeping me accountable. I have decided on my main goal for Sept./Oct. My birthday is October 14. I HAVE to be in the next decade of weight by my birthday. Wouldn't that be a great birthday present to myself. I swear. I've been in this decade for 4 1/2 months. Enough is enough. Then maybe I can reach my goal by Christmas or New Years. That will make me be good through the holidays won't it?!

5 comments:

  1. If times gets away from you tomorrow I can watch the kids! you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a small bit of info that might make you feel better. If you're craving a lot of sugar you are lacking a vitamin in your diet. Everybody is different, so you'll have to figure it out. For example...when I crave chocolate I'm usually lacking vitamin C or vitamin B. When working out as much as you do you gotta make sure your eating a balanced diet of vitamins and minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT!! I just looked it up... it s a vitamin B deficiency! I thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or it could just be that I'm expecting my period this week. What has vitamin B in it? I haven't been diligent with my vitamins this week, maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what has vitamin b in it. I just take a vitamin B complex

    ReplyDelete