Friday, September 3, 2010

Weigh In

Well I feel a little guilty about my weigh in this week. Lets start off that I gained 6lbs over the weekend. Then

Monday-I did a stepper workout and a ab workout and ate good(but could till that I did not work my body like I normally do at the park)
Tuesday- I did Zumba and ate okay
Wednesday- Did 2.5 miles at the park and ate Del Taco YIKES
Thursday- Did not workout and ate two cookies and drank 2 Pepsi's
So to say the least I was a little worried about today's weigh in, but I only gained 1.5pounds. That's right I some how lost 4.5lbs. Not really sure how. So I feel kind of guilty that I only gained 1.5pounds. This weekend we have a barbecue on Saturday that I am looking forward to!! But Monday Marlo and Monica are starting back at the park and I have a whole new workout schedule going so I am hoping I can jump back into everything! And I am really nervous about tomorrows run.

No comments:

Post a Comment