Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Week

Another week! In the routine I was really hoping to get to my goal weight this week. But I guess I really just need to be happy as long as I don't gain any weight or loose something. I'm trying to be okay with that. This week I have tried to be perfect for the fact that I really want to get there. But I did have leftover home made pizza in my fridge screaming my name here all day. It is no longer in my fridge! It was yummy! Today I did a 5k it felt good. And on Saturday we are running our last 6 miles!! Only 59 more days till the race!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great. That piece (or pieces) of pizza won't kill you. You have to live and enjoy a little along the way right?? Good job on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't eat perfect on a daily basis. Nobody can live without cheating a little hear and there. Just enjoy and keep up the exercising. Everything else will fall into place. One thing you might want to consider though... you are 50 lbs less than when you started so your caloric intake may need to be reduced. You can't lose weight staying on the same diet the whole time. When your body changes, other things have to change too. For example... in order for me to lose weight I have to stick to about 1800 calories/day, but for you, it might be between 1500-1700 because you weigh less. That's what my sister in law's personal trainer bumped her to and you guys are about at the same level right now.

    ReplyDelete