Monday, March 1, 2010

2 months of progress


Here are the pictures to show the progress. I wasn't sure if I should put last month's pictures again, but I decided to just put my beginning pictures -as much as I hate them. In the first two months of this year I have lost a total of 26 lbs!!! That shocks me. I know a good portion of that was holiday weight, and I know it will definitely slow down now. I'm sure I'll hit a plateau, but hopefully it won't get me too discouraged. I am only 3 lbs away from my weight that I was when I got pregnant with Sydney. I'm hoping to lose that within the next two weeks.
I'm very happy that I reached my 20 Lb goal, and it's time to set another. I would like to lose 9 pounds by April 1st. This month will include a trip to Disneyland and I hope that doesn't do too much damage. But we'll also be increasing miles on our Saturday runs.
It really is amazing to me that I have lost more weight these last two months than I did all last year - well, the 10 months after I had Sydney. And I was trying to lose weight last year, it just wouldn't come off. I owe that to you girls for getting me motivated, and encouraging me! I'm so proud of all of us!

Jan. 2010


March 1, 2010

Jan. 2010


March 1, 2010

p.s. I will be losing my boobs this month because I'm finishing nursing. (Not that there's much to start with) That might be the whole 9 lbs right there!

2 comments:

  1. Don't ya just hate it when the boobs go? When I'm done having kids I'm gonna have to get a lift or implants or something! =)

    ReplyDelete