Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sarah's Weigh In

I am SO excited. I lost 4 lbs this week!! And last night I squeezed into a size smaller pants! They are still a bit to tight to wear in public, because of my major problem area - muffin top!
Korina found a cheaper 1/2 marathon that we can do instead of the one in California. The California one isn't a horrible price for the registration, but when you add the gas, plus hotel stay in there it was adding up to be an expensive trip. So this 1/2 marathon will be only $35 for early registration, and it's in Hurricane, UT. Still, because it starts so early in the morning we'll have to get a cheap hotel, but it will be easier to get a cheap hotel there, than in CA. We can even stay in Mesquite if we have to and it would be super cheap. That way, Jerry and the kids could also come to cheer us on! The only problem with it is that it is 3 weeks earlier than the other one. (And I'm not quite sure how hard AKA hills, the course is) SO today, instead of running 6 miles we bumped it up to 7 miles. I won't lie. It was hard, and right now I'm not sure how on earth we'll be able to run 13.1 miles in 7 weeks. BUT on the other hand, I was remembering how we were SO scared to do our 4 mile run. I didn't think I'd be able to do it without walking, and today we did 7! We can do it! Nothing like pushing yourself to the limit right?!

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a good idea. Does it have a 5 or 10k with it or is it just a half?? I want to go run, but I can't do a half. You only had 1 more week of six so bumping it up to 7 today wasn't bad cuz you would've had to do it next weekend. You are beginning to look like a hot momma again. I'll be surprised if you ever hit a plateau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I can't believe how much weight you are dropping off!! You are doing awesome!! And you look great!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more pound! And you will be half way to your goal!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete