Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weigh In

I FINALLY LOST SOMETHING!!!! YIPPEE!! ONE POUND!! I am hoping now that something finally came off, it will create a domino effect and the pounds will start falling off! Well I hope at least! :) Today we ran 8 miles I felt better running the 8 miles then I did last week when we ran 7 miles. The big reason I think is because I was prepared for the run. It gave me more confidence that we can run the half marathon. It was also very nice that my sweet husband met us at the top of Temple hill with water! It was so nice to only be tired, not thirsty and tired! I decided not to really go crazy on my cheat day. We did not go out, but still was not great my brother made some yummy cheeseburgers, then for dinner we made homemade enchiladas. SO GOOD!! But not very healthy so I plan on doing some strength exercises tonight to maybe work off a bite. My goal is to not gain any weight over the weekend. That way it does not take me half the week to work off what I gained on the weekend. OH I almost forgot I went today and got new pants a size smaller and they fit!!!! YAHOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! It is so nice when you move down in sizes. You're doing great, but now that you guys are getting into the longer runs, you may want to go to fleet feet or look on ebay for that thing Marlo has. You know, the water carrier that goes around your waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a hydration belt! If you're lucky you could get a pretty good deal on ebay

    ReplyDelete