Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've been a bad girl!

We just got back from our vacation tonight and I guess I'd better report. I DID HORRIBLE!!! The vacation was great and I had so much fun, but eating good was the last thing on my mind. I did start out good though. I tried not to pig out as we drove there, and the first night I wasn't too bad. But let's be honest. It's pretty hard to eat healthy while you're on vacation at Disneyland, and also trying to be cheap. So we had lots of snack food and I ate bad. BUT I'm not going to beat myself up over this. I'm not going to dare weigh myself for at least a couple days, but eating bad for a couple days can't do too much permanent damage hopefully. And I had great intentions of trying to get to the gym while I was there, but honestly we were at the park right when it opened, until 11:00 each day. I had NO energy to go work out when we got back to the hotel at night. But we did a lot of walking each day so it wasn't like I was sedentary at all. We got home early enough tonight that I could have worked out, but my belly was full of junk food and my mind and will were still on vacation so I didn't. So back to work tomorrow. Yeah, I might have a bad weigh in this week, but the vacation was so fun and it was worth it, so I won't regret it. Wish me luck on 5 miles tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah!! You will do great! And even if it takes a week to get back to where you were a vacation is well worth it. You have to enjoy yourself!! I am excited to hear about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun would a vacation be if you aren't being bad?? There's no sense feeling guilty about it. If I were you I'd just be so excited that I was smaller. You have developed a lifestyle that allows you to go on vacation and not feel guilty about it. You are doing great, your weigh in will be great, and good luck on your 5 miles today!

    ReplyDelete