Friday, March 19, 2010

It's that time again!! Kim's Weigh-in

This week was much like other weeks...BAD! I didn't lose anything, but that again, doesn't surprise me. We haven't had much money for groceries this month so I've been eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Not the best when you're trying to lose weight. On top of that I have to find a new groove for exercising. Watching 2 extra kids everyday is taking a toll on me. I can't seem to get myself up early to exercise because I NEED my sleep in order to have the energy to take care of everyone and keep the house decent at the same time. For example, this morning I had my alarm set to get out to the park at 6am but my alarm went off and I was still SO tired. I decided to just sleep a little longer because if I don't get my rest I turn into a very cranky woman. I wish getting to bed earlier was an option but I need to spend time with my husband too. So, my dilema now is finding a time to work out that won't kill me. Strength training is easy. I can do that at any time during the day...its the cardio! I'm gonna get up in the morning when can, but don't give me a hard time if I don't (Korina). =) JK

See you guys tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. First it is not a hard time, because half of the time I can't wake up either!! TO EARLY!!! I am just encouraging you in a nagging way! :) We are meeting at 6:15am at Sarah's!!!!

    ReplyDelete