Friday, March 12, 2010

Half Marathon!!

Well the half Marathon is paid for! As it was processing my credit card I had butterflies in my stomach. I think the whole idea of no turning back!! I am weighing in tomorrow. But I would really like to loose 14 pounds before we run the half marathon. But lately the weight has been sticking pretty nicely!! So hopefully it will start to fall off!!

Tomorrows run

Tomorrow we are running 8 miles... That is really scary! Well tomorrow if I live through the 8 miles I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great! So maybe you haven't lost a lot of pounds in the last couple weeks, but you've lost inches. Plus - there was a little trip to Disneyland in there as well. I'm sure that contributed. It will fall! How can we run 8 miles and NOT lose weight right??

    ReplyDelete