Friday, March 5, 2010

Kim's Weigh In

I realized a little late, but IT'S FRIDAY!! I have been SO BAD this week. Let's just say I had many cravings and satisfied them. I was craving chocolate so on my weekly trip to the nearby Walmart Supermarket I picked up a gallon of chocolate milk. While I know I had help, I still feel like I drank the whole gallon myself this week.

Once you fall off the wagon it is very difficult to get back on. I fell off the wagon at the end of January when I was in such despair over no weightloss. I have been gradually getting better at watching what I eat, but today I finally took charge and made a change. Korina has been telling me to get on Spark People for months now and I finally did. I have input every little thing I've put in my mouth today so far. The trouble I'm going to run into is tonight. I have no dinner planned and we're going on a trip to Costco....never a good combination.

Now to the weigh in:

Good News: All my bad eating didn't make me gain weight
Not so Good News: I didn't lose anything either, but that was expected.

I'm going to try and be dilligent next week and call that my RE-DO. My motivation is lacking and I'm really trying to force myself out there to exercise. It has just been so hard the last two weeks because taking care of 7 kids every day is just wearing me out. It is non-stop around here lately. The thing that makes it so difficult is the fact that I absolutely have to get to the park by 6am because I have to be home at 7. I, like Korina, am NOT a morning person so going to bed late with my hubby and then getting up at night with kids + waking up at 6am is not an easy task. Especially when I know there is absolutely no chance for a nap during the day. I guess that's where I'm having the most trouble...lack of sleep. If you don't get enough sleep you can't lose weight. Honestly though, I don't know a mom who does get enough sleep. Isn't in our job description...to work 24 hours a day?? LOL

Someday this weight will come off. I'm just gonna keep on trucking through. If anything I am at least stronger.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know how you guys wake up so early to be AT the park at 6:00! Good for you. I am not a morning person either. Jerry's work schedule makes it so I can't go work out with you guys in the morning, but secretly I'm glad because... DANG that is early. I still see it as a success, that even while eating bad you didn't gain any weight. You will get your motivation back! It helps having to write everything you eat down. Mainly because you take more inventory of what you're eating. You're still going, and that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like we had the same week when it comes to motivation!! We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete