Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new month with new goals!

Well made it home from California! We had a great time and yes I gained 5lbs.... But usually I do gain about 3lbs every weekend so just a extra 2lbs. I will just have to work hard. The end of the month means a new picture so we took a picture with Mickey. So it will replace our old family picture. I can till a difference! Still away to go but we are getting there.





This month and goals! Continuing drinking more and more water. Get to bed before or around 10pm. Workout 6 days of week. This month I am going to add in calorie counting! I checked and to hit my goal I have to eat 1234 to 1500 calories a day. FUN FUN!! Not much into calorie counter but I really want to get this weight off. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can really see a difference. In both you and Gary! You are doing so awesome! I know calorie counting will work for you, and I should probably count more, but it's seemed to hard for me - aka too much work. But you are really losing steadily. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary looks like a string bean!! Where'd he go?? Okay really now, there's a huge difference in both of you. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete