Friday, March 12, 2010

Kim's Weigh In

I am officially down 2 lbs this week. After I got over the fever I started eating again so I got 2 back from the 4 I lost. I got another shot in my foot today so hopefully it works this time. We'll just have to see. I can't afford to keep getting shots so I'm just gonna have to lose weight. I guess that means I have to stop slacking off! =) haha... I know, I've been sick. Seriously though, I can't change much about what I'm eating so I'm just gonna have to kick up the working out a notch or two....or three or four...well, you get the point. =) I'm gonna try and get out 5 days a week, but I can't guarantee it with my crazy schedule. Calories in calories out. I really need to save some money and get a polar so I know how many calories i'm burning. Birthday is coming in 2 1/2 months...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I don't know how you do it all. You have been so busy, plus sick. Get yourself feeling better, and now that you have your feet on their way to feeling better too you'll be good to go next week.

    ReplyDelete