Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sarah's weigh in

I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week. Yes, I'm counting the 1/2 because every little bit helps! I'm happy with that, kind of. I was really hoping for at least 2, and I worked really hard this week. After the dr. appointment my feet were very tender from the shots, so on Tues. I did strength training and walked about a mile on the treadmill. That's about all my feet could handle. But by Wed. they were feeling much better. I got on the treadmill telling myself to go slow and that I could do only 2 miles if needed. But once I got running I felt great so I did the whole 4 miles and even improved my time from last week by 3 minutes! Hopefully the 6 mile run will be a little easier today than it was last week. No rain this week, but we will be battling the hot sun. So HOPEFULLY by next week I'll have lost that extra 1/2 pound to have reached my 20 pound goal. Then it's on to my next short term goal.

2 comments: