Sunday, February 7, 2010

What this week brings...

Last week I slacked off a lot!! I was not feeling good, my whole body just hurt so bad!! So due to my bad behavior this weekend I was not to bad. We did not go out to eat, we did have game night. But at game night I made fat free ranch dip with pretzels. But I did eat a nutty butty bar and it was good!:0 So this week I am putting a 100% back into getting this weight off!! This week on the training schedule we are supposed to run 2 miles on Monday, 1 mile on Tuesday, 4 on Wednesday, Thursday rest, and Friday another 2miles! On top of that I am going to do 3 days of strength training. Well wish me luck I need it! But I am motivated once again. I think the hardest part is how long and hard it is just to loose a pound. And one bad bite you can gain 2lbs! That is a little frustrating!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'll be right there with ya on the running. We'll do Tuesday the same as we did this week. As for Wednesday... how in the world are we gonna get in 4 miles before our hubbies have to go to work?? Don't be hard on yourself about this week. It was a bad week for me too. Getting back on the horse is not easy especially after you've had a set back. Don't focus on what you didn't do and think about what you DID do. You did a great job on Saturday, totally left me in the dust, just like I said you would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys are worried about getting your 4 miles in on time, just bring your kids here in the afternoon and go on a run together. We'll have a party! So long as you're back by 3:30 - cause I have to tutor at 4:00

    ReplyDelete