Friday, February 19, 2010

Weigh In

I have decided I like weighing in on Friday. We always have so much to do on Saturday. Friday morning gives me a little bit more time. I lost another 2lbs! I am really happy about this!! Last weekend Gary and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary so we went to Outback, then on Saturday my sister called and said she would watch our kids so we could go out again!! Two dates in a row, unheard of!! But we could not pass up more time together. We kept Maylee and went to Sweet Tomato witch isn't to bad I guess. Sunday we made homemade pizza, and on Monday we barbecued. When I stepped on the scale on Tuesday I was up 5lbs. AHHHHHHHH I really was hoping just to loose that 5lbs. Instead I lost those 5lbs plus 2lbs!! YIPPEE!!! I still have to make time to workout today. Last night right before I went to bed I got a really bad headache took forever for me to fall asleep. And I woke up with the headache. I just wish my kids would have some sympathy and whisper. As you can only imagine they are far from quite.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's awesome Korina! You are looking good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. I know how worried you were earlier this week about losing it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete