Saturday, February 13, 2010

My sweet little weigh in

Okay so this week I lost a pound. It is a little frustrating I feel that I should still have a easy 10lbs to take off. But it is not very easy!! It is coming off very slowly. But I thought about it this week, and it took me 7 years so gain all this wonderful weight, more as a YO YO thing that I have done. But basically 7 years so if there is 52 weeks in a year; so at a pound a week within a year I will be at my goal. Do I really want it to take me a year? NOPE! But it is another way in looking at it. This week I stuck to it!! I ate well worked out, and a pound! But I would have to say it was a stressful week, and I know a lot times that makes it hard to loose weight. And on Friday Gary and I celebrated our seven year anniversary. We totally went crazy at Outback do not want to know how many calories I had last night. But it was great. Thanks Sarah for watching my kiddies!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Korina, you are doing awesome. And you're right, even though 1 pound might not seem like a huge amount, but 1 pound a week really adds up. You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One pound is a healthy way to go. Experts say the best thing is to lose 2 lbs a week, that way you are less likely to put it back on.

    ReplyDelete