Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tattle-Telling

So I am telling on myself! So Aiden has been in PIB(Pain In the But) mode lately. He knows how to push everyone of my buttons!! I had a soda!! A coke! I know awful.


Update:

Breakfast and lunch I have been eating good, it is dinner where it all goes down hill. I have decided starting in March I will start calorie counting and hopefully I will start taking it off again. I would start earlier, but my excuse is we are going out of town the last weekend of this month. So I thought I should just wait till we get home. RIGHT??? The biggest winner cookbook will really come into work. Plus, I already grocery shopped for the month of February.

Working out: I got new shoes which I am so excited about. The only bad thing is, they are putting weight on different parts of my feet that I am not used to, so my feet hurt. And this has also caused shin splits. My knees and back do not hurt anymore, and my arch does not hurt as bad. I am hoping once I break them in, I will be in good shape. Saturday's run was really hard on me. We went later and it is starting to warm up. I was running so slow that if I put my arms down I was basically walking. I am hoping this week it goes better. The one part that I love about running is it gives me thinking time, no kids screaming my name. Just Korina time. This week we are changing are path and I am hoping to pick up the pace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment