Thursday, February 25, 2010

Taking a look

So, ever since I got my scale I have this bad habit of weighing myself toward the end of the day. I've always been told that you get heavier as the day progresses so I wanted to see how much my weight fluctuates in one day. I know its a little morbid, but whatever, why not?

My weight fluctuates about 3 lbs during the day. What is great is that since I have had 7 kids in my house every day this week, plus Blue and Gold Banquet, I have not had time to snack, or even time to veg out. I decided to weigh myself this evening even though I did not weigh myself this morning and I was two pounds down from my normal night time weigh in. I hope its not a fluke!

I have to say I was slightly apprehensive about having 2 extra kids running around everyday, but this may be a blessing for my weight loss on top of the money we needed to fix the car.

2 comments:

  1. That would be wonderful! You deserve some weight loss! You should get a thing that counts your steps. You would be surprised how much you walk with 7 kids running around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Watch out - it gets addictive. I weigh myself too much, mainly out of curiosity to see how much it fluctuates during the day as well. I'm very happy for you! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete